Welcome to my new How to Wear series, taking the more adventurous makeup trends and making them suitable for everyday! In this post: glitter.
I adore glitter in all forms. Pressed glitters, loose glitters, glittery shadows and liners. If there’s a time to wear glitter, I’ll find it. But when it comes to everyday makeup, a full face of glitter probably isn’t the look you want to rock to the office.
One of my favourite looks is glitter liner- adding a line of glitter over or above your normal liner. You can add as much or as little glitter as you like!
- Primark PS…9 Shade Palette
- Stargazer Glitter Glue
- OPV Pressed Glitter in twinkle
- Avon Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Dior Diorshow Pump n Go Mascara
If liners aren’t your thing, my go-to glitter look is adding a light glitter topper to your shadow. The Urban Decay Moondust palette has some great glitter toppers for that but any glitter applied lightly will do!
- Maybelline ColorTatoo in on and on bronze
- NYX Glitter Primer
- Urban Decay Moondust palette
- NYX Slide on Liner in gun metal
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- MUA Rusted Wonders palette (inner corner)
- Maybelline Brow Satin
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Avon Magix Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Rimmel Sun Bronzer
- Maybelline Master Strobing Stick
- Helen E Lip Liner
- New Look Matte Lipstick in terracotta
Read the first instalment of How to Wear here
Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see featured in this series! x