I love the warm-toned shadows and berry lips of autumn but I’m not quite ready to let go of summer yet so I came up with this look as a transition between the seasons.
- L’Oreal Brow Xpert Pencil in Ebony
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye Paint in Sunset Goals
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MUA Mono Eyeshadow in Golden
- L’Oreal Super Slim Liquid Liner
- NYX Faux Blacks Liner in Ox Blood
- Avon Supershock Liner in Black
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Avon Magix Face Perfecting Primer
- Avon True Flawless Liquid Foundation in Nude
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette in Rose Gold
- New Look Matte Lipstick in Terracotta
I did my brows and primed my eyelids as normal before covering the whole lid with L’Oreal Eye Paint in Sunset Goals and deepening the crease with Benefit Hoola. I then wet my brush and applied that golden shade by MUA in the centre.
I did my top liner with the L’Oreal Super Slim which isn’t my favourite anymore but it needs using up! I tightlined and went over the top liner with the Avon gel pencil and then applied the NYX liner to my waterline.
I applied my face makeup as normal and finished with a pinky nude lipstick.
Hope you enjoyed this look! x