Hi my lovelies! This time of year is my favourite for experimenting with makeup. I find it easier to incorporate bold, warm-toned shadows and dark lips into my everyday makeup routine but it’s not always easy knowing which palette to choose. If you’ve read my eyeshadow palette collection post, you’ll understand why!
So every day this week, I’m going to be showing you some of my favourite palettes for creating fall/autumn makeup, starting with the Morphe 25F Fall Into Frost Palette.
To create this look, I first primed my eyes, then took the light peach shade in the bottom left corner of the palette and placed this all over my lid. I used the lighter brown shade, bottom row on the right roughly in my crease and the deeper brown placed more neatly in my crease. I then wet my brush and packed the burgundy shimmer shade third row down on the right in the centre of my lid, blending it out with a fluffy brush. I used the pearly highlight shade third from the left on the top row in my inner corner and blended the deep brown shimmer second from the left on the second row onto my lower lash line.
- Morphe 25F Fall Into Frost Palette
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Essence Liner in Say Hi Light
- Avon Supershock Liner in Black
- Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Dark Brown
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Avon Magix Face Perfecting Primer
- Sleek CC Cream in Light
- Soap & Glory Hocus Focus
- Collection Lasting Perfection
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder in Peony
- Avon Magix HD Finishing Powder
- Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick in Chocoberry
What are your favourite autumn/fall makeup looks? x