Day two of my autumn/fall makeup looks! If you saw my Look Incredible September 2017 Unboxing, you’ll know how excited I was to see the Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette in my box.
This palette mixes brights with warm-toned autumn bronze and reds. Although I love the look of these shades, I really wasn’t sure what to create. The palette is mostly shimmer shades with limited options for crease shades. Initially, this look started life as a cut crease attempt but this is how it turned out:
I began by applying the peach shade Chamois Nude over my lid, then went into the deep glittery brown shade Cherry Chocolate for my crease. I primed the centre of my lids to create the cut and patted the red shade American Rose on the centre, deepening the edges with the gorgeous red shimmer Raisin Berry. I ended up blending it all out so it wasn’t much of a cut crease in the end! I finished with a little of the blue shade Regalia Purple on my lower lash line.
- Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Brown
- Collection Clear Mascara (brow gel)
- Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- NYX Slide on Liner in Golden Bronze
- Clinique Pore Refining Solutions
- L’Oreal Lumi Maqnique Primer
- La Roche Posay Toleraine Teint Foundation
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 2
- LA Girl Concealer in Porcelain
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette (blush, bronzer, highlight)
- Avon Magix HD Finishing Powder
- e.l.f. Matte Lipstick in Blushing Brown
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Plumping Lip Gloss
As much as I love some of these shades, I struggled to create a look I was happy with using this palette so I don’t see myself reaching for it much. I love that the shades can be removed though so at least I can just pick out the ones I really like.
What do you think to this palette? x