Hi guys, welcome to day three of my autumn makeup week! I had to borrow a stock image for this since I forgot to get a photo of the palette and the lighting is awful at the moment!
The Makeup Revolution Flawless Resurrection 3 is the perfect palette for everyday autumnal makeup. You might notice that my hair is much darker since my last post and it makes my skin look paler so I tried to warm it up as much as possible!
To create today’s look, I primed my eyes and set the lids with the pale brown shade second from the left on the bottom row. I then filled in the lid with the darkest brown shade second from the right on the same row. For the crease, I chose the orange shade also on the bottom row. To finish, I picked the pinky gold shimmer fourth from the right on the second row and packed that into the centre. I went back to the orange for my lower lash line.
- Makeup Revolution Flawless Resurrection 3 Palette
- L’Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Essence Liner in Say Hi Light
- L’Oreal Brow Xpert Pencil in Ebony
- Collection Clear Mascara (brow gel)
- Soap & Glory Glow Job
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Makeup Revolution Blush in Treat
- NYX Highlight in Lavender Steel
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 2
- New Look Setting Spray
- Avon Lip Liner in Coral
- Avon Matte Lipstick in Coral Fever
Sorry today’s post was so late! x