I posted a review of the Zoeva Mixed Metals palette a while ago and thought the unusual colour selection would be perfect for autumn!
The only matte shade in this palette is the black so I first used the L’Oreal Infallible Eye Paint in the shade Nudist all over my lid before dipping into the colour Copper Plate. This particular shade had so much fall out! It’s a pretty colour but it was seriously all over my face and dresser! I deepened the outer edges with the shade Rusty Steel, then applied a little of that silver Platinum to my inner corner and used Warm Silver as a brow bone highlight.
- Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye Paint in Nudist
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
- PS…Kohl Liner in Star Gazer
- Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Dark Brow
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Collection Clear Mascara (brow gel)
- Jordana 2 in 1 Foundation and Concealer in 01 Light Beige
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Porelein
- Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Fruit Cocktail
- Collection Contour Kit
- Avon Magix HD Finishing Powder
- PS…Metallic Lip Crayon in Dark Berry
- Bourjois Rose Exlusif Gloss