From warm-toned eyes to mauvey-pink lipsticks, when it comes to doing my makeup, I know what I like and I hardly ever look past my go-to looks.
Using the Morphe 39A as my palette of the week has really challenged me to step out of my comfort zone, so I thought why not apply that to the rest of my makeup?
- NYX Angel Veil Primer
- L’Oreal Lumi Maqnique
- Sleek Colour Correcting Palette (orange)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation shade 201 classic beige
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid Opal
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
- NYX Contour Kit
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Sleek Blush Rose Gold
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlight shade Champagne
- Morphe 39A Palette
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
- Clinique Lash Primer
- Dior Diorshow Pump n Go Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade shade medium brown
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- NYX Full Coverage Concealer (carve out brows)
- Primark PS… Lip Liner (red shade, no name)
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Star-Crossed
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Plucker XL Plumping Gloss
The first things I decided on were that I wanted to try winged liner, which I never wear and that I wanted to give my new NYX contour kit a chance since getting it in my guilt-free Boots haul. Contour is also something I never do!
I then threw in blue eye makeup, sparkly highlight and a glossy red lip to finish!
I’m happy with how this look turned out! It’s not something I’d wear every day but I think it works nicely for glam night out makeup!
What puts you out of your comfort zone? x