I’m horrendously bad at doing a cut crease. I can barely apply normal eyeshadow and get it to look nice so anything more complicated than that is beyond my skill level. But I do love learning and practising new makeup skills. My favourite solution if everything is going wrong: throw some glitter on it.
Armed with the vibrant colours of my Juvia’s Place palette and a glitter from NYX I picked up, I got to work. And I’m actually pretty pleased with how it turned out!
- Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define in C2
- Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette (shades Bori and Zobo in the crease Giza and Makeda on the lid)
- NYX Glitter in Violet
- NYX Glitter Primer
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
- Benefit Roller Lash & L’Oreal Miss Manga mascara
I primed my lids as usual then mixed the two pink shades from the Juvia’s palette and blended that into my crease. I craved out my lid with concealer and set that down with the highlight shade Giza and a little bit of the purple Makeda.
Now for the fun part! I pressed a little glitter primer over the lid and applied glitter with a flat shadow brush. I redefined the crease with a little bit of pink and purple mixed together and used Giza as my inner corner and brow highlight.
I drew a slight wing with Soap & Glory liner and reapplied the L’Oreal Miss Manga mascara over Benefit Roller Lash (which I already had on from earlier in the day but I think the two mascaras look really dramatic together). I used Avon Supershook Gel Liner in Black in my waterline and tightline.
- wet n wild Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Light Beige
- Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
- PS…Pure Glow Highlight in Mink Pink
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer shade 03
I’ve not been wearing foundation much for the last few weeks and I’ve recently been skipping powder too so my base is just concealer to cover the breakout my poor skin is having and a little blush and highlight.
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Aquarius
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina
I felt like a nude pink lip would go with the pinky purple eyes but you could go for a true nude or nude brown if that’s more you.