It’s been so long since I last did a makeup look! This one was just me playing with makeup and I quite like how it tuned out so I took some pictures and listed the products used below:
- Revolution Prime & Hydrate
- Rimmel Breathable Foundation
- NYX Full Coverage Concealer
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Pop
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
I chose a hydrating primer and a light coverage foundation teamed with Rimmel bronzer and Becca highlight and a touch of the shimmery Too Faced blush.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo On and On Bronze
- ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Dream Street palette
- Ciate Wonderwand Mascara
Using the Color Tattoo as a base, I dipped into my new ColourPop palette, taking the shade Potion in my crease, Spark on my lower lashline and a little of Water Bearer in the outer corner.
- Maybelline Brow Satin
- Essence Make me Brow
- Cailyn Lipstick Pencil Orange
Simple brows and a pop of orange lipstick and we’re done!
I missed doing makeup looks! x