It’s been ages since I did a makeup look and even longer since I added to my Disney inspired makeup series. But it’s nearly Christmas so I thought why not combine that with one of my favourite Disney princesses- Belle from Beauty and the Beast and create a Christmas party Disney inspired look!
I wanted glowy skin for Belle so started with an illuminating primer and a dewy foundation applied with a beauty blender. The rest of my face was pretty much the norm, opting for extra highlight with the new Revolution jelly highlight in the gold shade topped with Becca Champagne Pop and going for a strong nose contour using Benefit Hoola.
I took some time creating dramatic brows with my fave Benefit products. Belle doesn’t really look like a major brow girl but I figured she’d totally appreciate the extra effort for a Christmas party.
The eyes are my favourite part of this look. I kept it quite simple with the ABH Soft Glam palette, using the shades Orange Soda and Sienna in the crease, a little Cyprus Umber in the outer corner and blending everything out with Dusty Rose before applying Fairy to the lids with my finger. I then filled in the lid with the BH Cosmetics Eyelights liquid eyeshadow in the gorgeous yellow gold shade Fresh, added a baby wing and plenty of mascara.
While Belle could absolutely rock a red lip, going dramatic on the eyes called for a mauvey neutral shade on the lips.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Max Factor Radiant Lift Foundation shade 45 Warm Almond
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer 01
- wet n wild MegaGlo Contour Palette Dulce De Leche
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer 03
- Revolution Jewel Collection Jelly Highlighter Monumentous
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
- Revolution Pro Skin Finish Opalescent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- I Heart Revolution Guava & Rose Fixing Spray
- Benefit FoolProof Brow Powder 05
- Benefit Precisely, my Brow Pencil 05
- Benefit Gimme Brow 05
- Essence I Heart Colour Intensifying Base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
- BH Cosmetics Eyelights Fresh
- Clinique Lash Primer
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper
- Revolution Lip Liner Greatest
- PS…Lustre Lipstick Rosewood Mauve
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plumping Gloss
Check out my previous Disney inspired looks: